From smart application to home automation, the most complete & evolutive connected experience with the TaHoma environment.
From a touch of a button, to an app control, all the way to voice control, TaHoma switch offers a simple and accessible solution for all smart home projects.
Control your motorised blinds and curtain tracks from the TaHoma App - even away from home.
Launch your two favourite scenes from buttons located on the top of the hub.
Voice control your blinds and curtain tracks - TaHoma Switch is compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa.
With the Sunis io light sensor connected to your Tahoma switch, you can set up your motorised blinds/curtains to react depending on the light intensity. This easy to install battery powered sensor monitors light intensity, which allows you to personalise blind and curtain positions depending on the light levels.
Sunis io - Light Sensor
The wireless battery powered Sunis io is easy to fit and program, enabling installation anywhere in your home. The sensor measures the light level and will automatically adjust your blinds and curtains connected to the TaHoma switch to deliver your ideal environment. This means you can program your roller blinds to close and your lights to switch on at dusk or for your blinds to open for a welcoming wake up on sunny mornings.
The Sunis io can help to provide a comfortable home temperature, with energy savings benefits and also protect your furniture and plants from damage in intense sunlight.
- A wireless light sensor suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Connected to the TaHoma switch to provide light control
- Battery powered allows easy installation anywhere in your home
- Transmits the measured light intensity to your TaHoma system
Technical specifications TaHoma Switch:
- Radio frequency: 868-870 MHz and 433.42 MHz
- Technology: io-homecontrol, RTS and Zigbee 3.0
- Connections: 1 x Micro-USB
- Power: 230 V / 5V DC 1 A
- Enclosure class: IP30
- Radio Range: 200 meters open field (20M through two internal walls)
- Working temperature: 0 ° C to + 50 ° C
- Dimensions: 162 x 67.5 x 34 mm
- Weight: 213 g
- Color: White
- Location: Indoor
- Other: LED (red / green / orange / white).
- Miscellaneous: Two scene control buttons at the top of the hub
Maximum number of connected products TaHoma switch:
- 200 pcs (total, all technologies)
- io-homecontrol: 200 st
- RTS: 50 st
- Zigbee: 50 pcs
- Sensors / alarm sensors (Somfy): 50 pcs
- Cameras: 5 pcs
- Scenario player (Somfy): 20 pcs
- Maximum number of scenes: 40
- Philips Hue: 1 Bridge (gateway) 50 Hue products
Technical specifications Sunis io:
- Dimensions: 78 x 78 x 37 mm
- IP Protection category: IP 34
- Operational temperature: -20 ºC to +60 ºC
- Batteries: 2 x AA
- 1 pc Somfy TaHoma box
- 1 pc Power cable, Micro-USB
- 1 Getting Started Manual
- 1x Sunis sun sensor io
Warranty: 3 years