Ordering from Powered Blinds is a quick and simple process. Once you have taken accurate measurements of your window, it’s only a matter of finding the right design and fabric for you.
- Just follow these six simple steps and your automated blind will be on its way to you.Choose the type of blind design you want and then click on the category page. Here you can browse through our fabric collections. If you already have a type of fabric in mind, then you can refine your search based on the colours, patterns or features you want using the lists on the left hand side.
- Click on your selected fabric. You’ll then be directed to the fabric’s page, which contains all the details you require.
- You will then need to type in your measurements (in cm) on the fabric page. Please note, your motorised blind will be made to measure to your exact requirements. If you haven’t already measured according to our instructions, you can visit our measuring guide for all the information you need.
- Next you will need to specify which side you would like the motor to be installed on. Then select your choice of remote control and click Add to Cart. More information on our different control options can be found here.
- To checkout, click on the Cart button on the top right corner of the page. This will take you to the Checkout. Don’t worry if you need to make any changes to your order at this stage. You can do so by clicking Edit.
- When you’re happy with your order, click the Continue button from the Cart page. You can also click on Checkout from the top of the site. You will then be informed how to fill out your payment and delivery details.
Secure ways to pay
We take your security very seriously and work with Ayden, an internationally renowned payment service provider, to ensure that your payment is made safely and securely.
Pay with your Debit or Credit card
We accept Master Card, Visa and American Express. During the payment process, you will be redirected to a secure page where the payment will be taken. All refunds will be credited to the credit/debit card used to pay for the order. All credit card information is SSL-encrypted for your peace of mind.
Pay with PayPal
If you choose to pay with PayPal, you will be redirected to the PayPal website, where you can confirm your order. If you are new to PayPal, you can register as a guest or open a PayPal account to complete your order.
We want you to have complete confidence in your remote control blinds. That’s why, in addition to the standard 12 month guarantee, we give you an additional 2 year guarantee on the fabric, as well as a 5 year guarantee on your Somfy motor and accessories including TaHoma and Connexoon.
All orders will be delivered free of charge in the UK. All prices you see on site are inclusive of VAT. All special offer prices are subject to the same conditions, unless clearly stated otherwise.
We aim to dispatch your blinds as soon as possible, with lead times for roller blinds currently 20 working days and all other blind designs.
Track your order
Our shipping service is carried out by UPS (United Parcel Service Inc.), which is a leading provider of transportation, logistics, capital and e-commerce services. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email from the delivery provider containing your shipping status. This allows you to track your Powered Blinds order.
With all our non made-to-measure products, such as remote controls and accessories from Somfy, you have a period of 14 days after you receive your order to decide if you want to keep it. If you wish to return an item, you will be required to pay the return postage. The full purchase price of your item will be refunded to the card or PayPal details in which you made the order within 30 days.
If any product within your Powered Blinds order arrives damaged or faulty, or if it develops a fault within the warranty period, then we will provide a replacement or refund for the damaged/faulty product in question. You must notify us of any faulty, damaged or missing products within 7 working days from receipt of the delivery of your order.
We are sorry that we are not able to accept returns on any of our made to measure blinds that are not faulty or damaged. If, for whatever reason, you are unhappy with your blinds, please contact us and we will do what we can do resolve any issues.
+0800 014 6123 (landline) 8am – 10pm Mon to Sun
Make the most of My Account
With My Account, you can check your orders, re-order items, amend your personal details and even leave product reviews.
Please note, you won’t be able to change your billing or shipping address for orders already placed. If you need to do so, please contact us and we will make the amendments on your behalf.
Browse through a selection of common customer questions.
Innovate ideas and advice from our experts at Powered Blinds.
About Powered Blinds
The UK’s trusted motorised blinds brand, powered by Somfy.